Do some people feel proud to have covid or recovering from it?

Anonymous
You guys I know this is nothing to ask on gag but like his behavior sometimes confuses me. I have a friend who didn't have symptoms but hung out with someone who got sick with covid so he tested at home, there was one line visible on the test and another very faint line. It looks something like a pregnancy test. Anyway, couple weeks later now I have covid as well, and he keeps telling me if you need help let me know I'll share tips on what to do, since I've also had it. I told him thanks I will , but my sister is with me and she's a doctor who works with covid patients. It feels like this bummed him, and kept telling me well since I faced and recovered from it I have suggestions for you if you need em. He's making dance videos about surviving it. He's weirdly happy since he got the virus. Like he doesn't even ask how i feel or what are my symptoms. I'm actually feeling pretty bad physically. Have you seen people being proud of having covid?
4
3