How to tell if an older man is interested in you romantically or is just being nice to you? How can I tell the difference?

Anonymous
I’m 30 and I’ve recently fell for a colleague who is 48. **I don’t work with him everyday and a few people at my workplace are together***
We are both single and we have a lot of similar interests and have a good laugh with each other.
I have known him for 3 years now but only recently I’ve started to really like him as more than a friend.

This past year we have gotten a lot closer and started messaging outside of work but I’m finding it really difficult to tell if he feels the way I do or if he’s just being friendly. How can I tell the difference?

He does give me compliments on my looks and has made maybe one or two sexual comments but that’s been in the space of an entire year lol…

I’ve never been with anyone/been interested in a man who is more than a few years older than me so I’m unsure.
5
0