Why would my ex block and and my whole family out of the blue?

Anonymous
So my ex and I broke up four months ago, he begged me not to block him so I promised him I wouldn’t. In the last few months he got a new girlfriend, and randomly out of the blue he blocked me and my whole family. I have an app which tracks who follows and unfollows me so I can unfollow the people who unfollow me. He didn’t block me on Snapchat or Facebook, but I believe both of us have each other removed from seeing our stories. Why would he unfollow my family if the breakup has to do with just us? He broke it off with me, but after the breakup he texted me for a bit and said I changed. The texting stopped and then that is when he got into a new relationship. His sister + cousin still follow me. I am not mad about him blocking me, and hope the best for his new relationship. I am just confused as to why he would block the rest of my family. Plus he never blocked his first girlfriend when we were dating, and it just baffled me as to why he would randomly decide to block me. (He did move down here to be closer to me but lost feelings during the relationship due to depression etc?
1
1