Why does my boyfriend hangout with his friends more than me?

Anonymous
hey guys, so mg boyfriend and i have been together for 7 years. first couple of years we went out a lot, went out to dinner and went on adventures together. now we don’t do anything when we do hangout together. but when he hangs out with his friends he has the best time. they drink beer make food and have fun, but nothing when we are together. in all reality though, i complain a lot. i complain that he is on his phone too much, that we don’t do anything, that he hangs out with his friends more and lastly, i complain about the past. what about the past you ask? well he use to message girls on social media complementing other girls telling them they are pretty, beautiful or gorgeous. i would get mad and ask him why he would do that and he never had a real answer why, all he would say that he was drunk and was stupid and he was sorry. the only way i know is bc i snooped through his phone so i really don’t know if he is still doing it. i feel like he is not really into the relationship anymore, like he’s bored or doesn’t care what happens. what do you all think?
4
2