Can other girls relate to this situation at work and how do you deal with it?

Puppystarfish23
Okay so I work for a massive company in the UK but for legal reasons I can not name the company. This company is probably the biggest employer in the country so we constantly have different types of people come and work from different countries and cultures.

I work at the distribution center and it's very physical work. We get a lot of angcy workers come in and some are lovely and some are really scummy and creepy.

sometimes the foreign men can make me feel really uncomfortable. When they talk to me they will check me out and try act all sexy with me and it's super cringe. I come to work to make money not to feel sexually harassed.

This one guy is always helping me when I never asked for his help and I'm perfectly fine doing the job by myself. He knows I have a boyfriend and Is always asking about my personal life. I try to be friendly and polite but he stands so close to me when I talk to him and kinda backs me into a corner which makes me feel really uncomfortable.

said to him "can you stop standing so close to me please it makes me feel abit uncomfortable" he instantly went in defence mode and said I shouldn't be wearing makeup if I didn't want his attention. His friends all grouped up and said "yeah why you make such effort to look nice if you don't want attention" I just ignored them and carried on with my job.

The thing is I like looking nice and it makes me feel more confident when I'm having a off day it had nothing to do with wanting men's attention. I don't always wear makeup probably twice a week when I can be bothered and it's very natural.

I know I just said it's not for men's attention but also I feel like if I don't look pretty at work a lot of the British men will treat me like I'm invisible and won't listen to me or help me. They usually treat me like I'm being a pain in the arse if I ask for help and I don't have my make up on and hair done nice.
4 mo
My dilemma is really look pretty and get sexually harassed by the foreign men at work but get treated with respect by the British men or don't wear makeup and I'm invisible to everyone.
4 mo
I'm not the only girl at work who has to deal with it. Most the foreign girls deal with it too but some actually encourage it which is annoying because the men assume all us women are gonna respond the same way as them
2
2