Giving someone the cold shoulder?

I kind of gave this guy I like the cold shoulder (btw just to let you know we are not dating). Not really the cold shoulder more like the lukewarm shoulder. I was having a hard time telling whether or not he was being genuine with me because he does a lot of confusing stuff. He has left me a drunken fb wall post, but then removed it. He has gone through my phone before without my permission. For me personally both of these things show that you are interested in someone. We flirt all the time, stand really close to each other, make a lot of eye contact, he looks at me when he thinks I'm not looking all that sort of stuff but then he also tells me when he thinks another girl is good looking. I could deal with him saying this, even though it did make me a little bit jealous but I didn't say or show it and then recently he told me he slept with some girl but that it didn't mean anything, the thing is he always waits for my reaction to see what I'm going to do, the times where he has told me he thinks other girls are good looking I didn't do anything but when he told me he slept with someone I called him disgusting not in an aggressive tone or anything but I think I got my point across. Anyways to basically get my point across the next day when I saw him he was having lunch, I talked to him and everything like that but usually I would have sat down and had lunch with him instead I made it clear I was going to have lunch somewhere else and he could sit there by himself. It was small and who knows if he even understood why I did it. The next time I saw him he seemed really happy to talk to me and he looked for me when he came in today so I think he kinda got the point, Mentioning other girls isn't something that he usually does, he is for the most part very sweet to me and I really like being around him that's why I wanted to let him know that I didn't appreciate him telling me something like that without saying something to him because I don't have any right to tell him what he can and can't do. What do you all think?
Giving someone the cold shoulder?
Add Opinion