Does the man-whorish guy like me, or does he just want to get in my pants?

Okay, so yesterday I was at a party. This super flirty, man-whoreish guy was all over me. A group of friends and I went to see paranormal activity 3 after the party, and he and I sat in a separate row from everyone else. We held hands for the entire movie, and even after it finished. I had to get my things from the girl who had the party's house, and he came in with me. He knew that I had never made out with anyone, so once I got my things I started laughing in the middle because I was sure I had to be the worst kisser ever. After I broke the kiss, he asked me to kiss him one more time. I did, and we went back to the car. He said would text me after they dropped me off, since he was spending the night with the guys and the girl who had the party (the guys and the girl have been best friends since pre k, so it's nothing romantic). He just texted hi, I replied, and he never texted back..? What does this mean? This all happened last night btw.
+1 y
Right before the movie, I told him that he could drop the super sweet/cute act, and he acted more normal after that. Does that change anything?
4
2