How do I get over my ex? Please Help!

me and my ex dated for bout 7 months but not really it was kinda longer than that bout a year and I cheated on him once by kissing another guy but that was in the binging of our relationship after that I never did it again I was a good girlfriend to him but we would fight a lot and for anything we would get in an argument when we would fight sumtimes he would hit but but he stopped that habit but den he started to insult me for no reason and he would never let me go out with my friends he said he dose trust me now but we got in a fight because he told sum girl to smoke with him and I got mad because I don't want him 2 b smoking even tho I have done it with him sometimes but he didn't let me chill with guys why should he go chill with a girl, don't think he likes that girl there just friends and that's a fact but he lost his virginity to me and he broke up with me because I kept telling him to stop doing wrong things and he would act as if he didn't care what I would say so we got in a fight and he decided to dump me because he said that we were never going to change and stop fighting and he said that he wanted to keep smoking, go have sex with other girls and that he just wants to do whatever he wants, he says he still loves me and wants to be friends but that were never getting back together and even tho he treats me bad sumtimes, I know he cares about me I want to be with him I love him with all my heart and as much as I'm trying to move on and start fresh with him and just be friends the thought of not being his girlfriend kills me and I haven't atein in three days I'm sad and I need him even tho I see him every day I feel lonely. when I'm with him sumtimes I talk about us and he gets mad and he looks really happy when his with his friends and me and when I walk away he asks me were I'm going, he says I'm making him feel guilty because I'm not eating and I cry a lot when I'm with him or without him but I don't know what to do I wanna be with him but I think is really over and I don't know how to deal with it because I'm not use to bein without him since we piratically lived together...
How do I get over my ex? Please Help!
Add Opinion