Male Opinion: IF a guy asks...."how are you going to repay me?"....is this meant as a joke? Please read below

Ok...please excuse this question if it sounds ridiculous...I have a lack of experience with men...

This guy from a class we had together (no longer in same class) has been asking me to hang out more with him...

One day I had to drive him home. because his car was in the shop and he left a drink in my car...later I told him I threw it away...and he texted me back

"How are you going to repay me"

So I told him that I would buy him another one of the same kind...

And then he replied

"Of course there are other ways you could repay me..."

To which I said I'd buy him a different sort of drink...

He replied:

"I had something else in mind..."

What the hell does that mean? Or is it a joke? Is his pissed off at me, maybe? Guys, what is your opinion...cause this dude is not being straightforward...Thanks : )
+1 y
After reading all of these answers...I don't understand...this guy knows that I wouldn't do anything like that...and he knows that I'm a virgin...

I thought this guy was different. Other "guy" friends...I've had to dump and completely cut out of my life because they've been pretty straightforward that they want more than friendship...(ie sex)...

+1 y
This sucks! I get along better with guys...maybe cause they're nicer to me then women...but then they end up wanting something...

17
5