Why would a guy start to lose interest in you? I don't understand what I've done. Its worrying me.

Anonymous
I met a really really nice guy...its my bros friend. I saw him yesterday at the gym as usual, but we barely talked. When we usually see each other we chat for a bit, then he would go do his workout like normal. But yesterday, he literally only said hey your bros here! are you done btw? and he walked away. I was devastated because I really like this guy but he said nothing more all night. Also, he was on MSN at night, and he did not message me like he always does. He always messages me whenever I'm on, but yesterday it seemed like he was backing away from me for no apparent reason. Why is this? I'm worried, I really am because this guy seems amazing, and I would love to continue to talk to him. What do I do?
+1 y
Also, is he loosing interest? What are some signs to look for?

Best answer will be chosen soon,
10
9