Does she want me back, or is it over?

My ex broke up with me about 2 months ago saying she's not in love with me anymore, but she loves me. I was stunned, because we were planning on moving in together, marriage, best friends, the whole deal...she insisted on staying friends and contacted me throughout the 1st few weeks to see if I was ok, and how I was doing, but every time I made an attempt to get back together and ask her to work it out, and told her I love her, everything, she refused...During the relationship I treated this girl like a queen being there for her every need, probably even too much!

Now since she broke my heart, I told her I agreed with the break up, cut off all contact and haven't talked to her in about 6 weeks (only a few "hey how are yous") when I run into her. This seemed to have hurt her, because she took all of our pictures off from her myspace, changed her profile around, flirting with other guys, and even acts cold to me when I do run into her occasionally...its almost as if I broke her heart and broke up with her, when it was the other way around...

Anyway, I stopped contacting her in order for me to heal, but I feel that she is now hurt and is trying to fill that "void" by flirting with other's, etc...or maybe even trying to get my attention? I know she noticed I moved on and have been going out and hanging out with my friends...

Is this hurting her? Does she secretly want me back, or to contact her but she is afraid of doing so? All opinions appreciated!

+1 y
Thanks for the answers everyone, except the one that said I hurt her? that doesn't make sense...I treated her like a queen but she's the one that hurt me and dumped me! I'd like some more GIRL opinions on WHY she is acting this way? THANKS!
Does she want me back, or is it over?
3
3