Guys, please. I really seriously need help. This could ruin our relationship if I don't fix it.

I'm dating a guy I really like. he's perfect. he's attracted to me, and more experienced. and I'm sure I'm attracted to him too, I love when he randomly touches me etc.

here's the problem: I'm only had one "boyfriend" before and he only wanted me for sex. that was all he was about. it completely shattered my trust in guys and I feel like this might be the reason I am unable to completely be comfortable with a guy now (when he goes to kiss me, I get really nervous and start to doubt that I like him). I'm so scared and I don't know why, but I think it's a trust thing.

should I talk to him about it? we've only been out 5 times, kissed twice. and I'm afraid if I talk to him about it, it'll come out that I'm still a virgin (at 19; he's 21) and he'll leave me because he doesn't want a girl with "baggage."

would you want me to tell you if you were him?

thanks for any help. if I don't fix this, I'm afraid I'll lose him and never be able to give myself to someone fully.
1
2