Is this real? Please, I really need some insight!

So this is a long story, but I really need some help in figuring things out cause I'm just not sure. I met this guy in February and we hit it off instantly. . I messed up and ended up sleeping with him three weeks into it, but nothing really changed after that he was still completely all about me. Two weeks later he started acting different and kept telling me that he just needed time and felt like things were moving too fast. So I backed off, but we'd still talk occasionally. One night he called me to go meet him at a bar, so I did and we got a little drunk. We went back to his place and I was walking into his living room and he says I have to show you something and he showed me a picture of his child that he hadnt mentioned to me yet. I got a little shocked, but not mad or anything cause I understand that he was probably just unsure about telling me cause I'm younger then he is (I'm 23 and he's 29). Then later on he goes there is also another girl and I asked who and he said his ex wants him back (they had broke up a month before we met, she left him). He kept telling me he just needed time and wanted me to just let him go so he could figure out what he wanted. So I did but we slept together one last time (we have good sex together). I quit talking to him, but never got my period. So I called him one day and let him know. He freaked, but I just tried to drop it cause I was hoping I wasnt pregnant. He texts me the next week and asked me what happened so I finally bought a pregnancy test and it was positive. I let him know and his ex was in the same room as him and she left. I didn't mean for any of that to have happened. He was there for me through it all and would talk to me behind his girlfriends back. I ended up loosing the baby and he's been there through it all holding my hand and everything. We got closer after that, but one night I was at his house and his girl called so I told him to answer and he said she's coming over so I got p*ssed and was about to leave and he yells I'm sorry! I asked why are you with her you never talk about her, and you are not IN love with her and he said I know I just need time and if its going to be me and you I want it to be just me and you and noone else in the picture. I left furious and decided to never talk to him again. Well later into the week he called me one night and I didn't answer he kept texting me saying need to talk but I just ignored him. The next night I was out so I called him and he told me to go over and bring comfortable clothes for the next day. We spent the whole past weekend together at flea markets, shopping, bbq, and I met his son. Monday I was too busy with work and Tuesday he came to meet me and a friend of mine to watch the game. Last night we couldn't see each other cause I had to wake up early so we just stayed on the phone talking for the night. I know he really does care for me cause of all the little things, but am I just setting myself up for disaster?
+1 y
Up date.. We hung out a whole lot last week and I thought things were going good. After this weekend he just wasnt calling so I jsut asked him if I was wasting my time with him. He said not wasting your time,
+1 y
but I'm just not ready for a serious relationship. He said he just needs to be by himself where he doesn't have to answer to anyone for awhile cause he hasn't been alone for a long time. He said he wants to still keep hanging out, but it was up to me.
+1 y
I was hurt but relieved he was being honest with me. At first he was like I'm just not feeling this right now which I find very hard to believe cause when we are together its like I'm the only person in the world that matters.
+1 y
So I said ok so then its okay if I go out on a date with another guy and his face fell and he looked so hurt when I said that. I didn't mean to hurt him I just needed to know and he said well I don't want you too, but I can't tell you no.
+1 y
His tone changed as soon as I mentioned that and he kept saying well don't think there is nothing there and then he has the gull to say you were single and fine with it before you met me I don't see why you can't just wait so I said I'm moving on.
+1 y
Gave each other a hug and said bye. I'm going to miss him so much!, but can't risk getting hurt. I have more self respect then that, but am I messing up doing this will he think I just gave up on him? and couldn't wait for him to be ready?
4
0