Looks VS Personality: Why do I keep picking handsome jerks, then wonder why I'm let down later on?

I go for good looking guys and I end up with egg on my face as there such douches. An if I'm not falling at their feet they don't make any effort. An if things ain't on their terms they don't bother.

They always leave me feeling like why the hell did I bother. You sure are hot, but their personalities are so awful and their ego is overly big.

I have friends that are nice guys and they say to me, theye would be happy with me. The attraction isn't there at all though so its hard but they have hearts of gold and they are so funny.

Looks aren't everything I know. Good looking guys I've met think their gods gift or that a girl must drop everything to be with them as there that special. There's no compromise or understanding with them. Its either their way or there gone.

An when there gone, I realise my bad judgement of character yet again.

I've met a nice guy at work, he's so sweet and doesn't use chat up lines and doesn't make me uncomfortable. Not sure if he liked me and I can tell he doesn't think he has a chance with me. As my employer said he pretends he has a gf and told me not to get upset. Then he said why would she be, like he thinks there's no way I'd like him. I admit he's not a looker. Below average, but I can see he has a heart and may treat a lady well. I somehow feel like I'm better off with a guy like him I'm drawn to jerks always have been. Hence why I've not had one long term bf.
Updates:
+1 y
Report the troll Ocicatlvr. He's a douche!
Looks VS Personality: Why do I keep picking handsome jerks, then wonder why I'm let down later on?
Add Opinion