How to STAY positive minded?

How to always stay positive minded and how to deal with bad emotions/conflicts that could change your mindset?
How do you get over those conflicts fast?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• just focus the mind on current moments and don't dwell into past or dream of future, meet your daily targets, don't compromise with your schedule or each day targets... once you make a habit of achieving targets you will not have time to think of other things and will lead to your destination

Most Helpful Girl

• I remind myself that I am over-analyzing and being overly dramatic and need to toughen the fuck up. It is one of my issues I deal with a lot.

What Guys Said 8

• Just have something (a song, movie, book, etc.) that you can use to pump yourself back up when feeling down. It can be anything you like as long as it can put you in a happy mood

• That internal voice that only you hear can be your best friend or your worst nightmare.
    Make it the former. Always be nice to yourself. Refuse to listen or accept the latter. It's habit forming and can work really well.
    Hard of mnemonics? Tap a finger and thumb together several times while thinking and feeling a really nice memory. Make it a habit. Eventually performing the action encouraged your brain to feel.
    You can learn about this and more in my new book... blah blah blah.

• I've written a myTake on this if you wanna read it it can helps 😁
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a48516-feelings-emotions-do-not-care-about-you-they-just-express

• Mind control?
    Its all in your mind woman. Just think positive. Do positive. Be positive. Stay calm. Focus. You can do it.

• sometimes you just can't. it takes time and work. but if the big picture seems like too much, focus on the little things you can change for the better and try to build some forward momentum to get through the rough spots.

• Demons can't feed of you then

• Have breath slow and long. exhale slowly. It will instantly relax your mind. 2nd deep breath and keep it till 40 sec and exale. It will instantly give relax and regular will stamina to your mind.

• Avoid things and people that kill your mood

What Girls Said 1

• We have to stay positive because life goes on and we have responsibilities.