Eating one egg for the day?

I'm trying to get that sexy body, I've been on diet for two weeks now. I've lost 15 pounds this week.

• Yes
    11%(2)11%(5)Vote10%(3)
  • No
    61%(11)68%(32)Vote72%(21)
  • Explain
    28%(5)21%(10)Vote18%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you lost 15 pounds in a week then you aren't dieting, you are killing yourself. That's just insane unless you have like 500 pounds to lose. Eating one egg for the whole day is crazy, simply crazy. You need help.

• I weight 140, my goal is 120

Most Helpful Girl

• that is such a terrible idea. The whole 'diet' mindset is a terrible idea.
    If you wanna do something about the way you look, you need to take a look at your lifestyle and change the things that are not getting you to your goals.
    Eating an egg a day is not something you can sustain at all. food is life girl, is something you're supposed to enjoy, it fuels the amazing body you have. Show yourself some love and treat your body with respect by giving the fuel it deserves.

What Guys Said 18

• 15 pound weight loss in one week is actually really scary unhealthy. Normal weight loss is between 1 and 4 pounds per week.

• Dead bodies aren't sexy. What you doing is extremely dangerous. If you keep that up you will be doing serious damage to yourself, maybe permanent damage. It's not worth it.

• nooooo if by sexy body you mean toned or skinny thats the wrong way to do it, first of all because your not getting enough nutrients for the day (vedgies etc) and because a more healthy way to diet would be to be in a slight caloric deficit and be eating healthy

• You have no idea what you're doing, before you ever implement something into your lifestyle you should research it, understand it, apply it. You're eating like you're being held in a concentration camp willingly. You're gonna rebound, probably gain more fat than when you started because you're gonna binge since you've been depriving your body of what it needs. CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE AND STICK TO IT.

• An egg for the whole day? Are you legitimately trying to kill yourself?

These diets you girls do are so not good for you, you shouldn't diet like this!

• What about skipping one day and then eating? No I'm trying to get fit

• I am exercising two hours a day

• Exercising AND starving yourself?

An egg has not even 200 calories and you're exercising with 200 calories, eat more and exercise. You'll feel much healthier and physically fit.

• That's so unhealthy for you and when you go back to your normal diet you will just gain all your weight back plus extra pounds. You're on an Xtreme starvation diet thats not good

• Lets bring science into this: your body's ability to digest foods into nutrients instead of fat is critical in getting thin. By not eating your body thinks your gonna starve your self so when you do eat it won't trust you and store it as fat. This makes it difficult to stop because now if you eat you will gain more fat than nutrients.

Stop, get help, start eating normally before it's too late.

• At least 50% of girls are aiming for that perfect figure, but food as is stands in the way of achieving that goal. There's nothing wrong with trying to achieve your look, its how you go about doing it. Carbs will be the smallest amount of food on your plate since it is the first source of gaining weight. Fats are secondary source of weight gain, so with the absence of carbs your body will use the fat and the start of losing weight is in action. Exercise and water helps too along with greens and organic fruits. Nuts also helps in weight loss. There you will have the sufficient amount of nutrients, still having your goal in mind.

• Thanks both of you

• Calculate how many calories you burn a day and then eat about 200-300 calories less. If you lose weight too quickly you will get it back as soon as you stop your diet and what you are planning to do is veeery unhealthy, you will fuck up your body and even your brain chemicals, that will make you feel depressed

• you shouldn't lose 15 pounds in a week. I was a wrestler, I ate less and did insane amounts of exercise, and I never came close to losing 15 pounds in a week. that is extremely unhealthy

• your starving yourself just eat slightly less calories than average and run/do cardio. what your doing now is messing up your body trust me, your going to end up anorexic watch a documentary on that it a terrible disorder

• Starving yourself doesn't get you fit, exercising does, eat fruits for breakfast, eggs if you want for lunch and skip dinner, then you'll have more energy to exercise and will be able to burn more calories.

• Dieting is bad for you in the long run it causes you to gain eight due to your buddy thinking it needs to store energy for when it happens again

• If you get anorexia then it is bye bye to yourself.

• No. Just skip dinner and cut carbs and sugars. Thats all

• You will die if you eat only that much

• Your starving yourself, you gotta understand that there's a lot of foods you can eat where you won't gain weight, like steak. Also once you eat normally your gonna gain the weight back or even bigger, but if you manage to keep that "diet" going on for the long run then you won't be sexy, you're only gonna look like the children from Africa (sorry if offended). If you really want to lose weight a healthier way then get on that bench and start lifting, even 30 Mins a day for as short as 3 days a week will help you. Weight training burns fat more than cardio and you spend less time on it the more work you put into each session. There are no shortcuts, and if happened to lose 15 pounds in 1 week then your probably not only losing fat but muscle as well. My family was going through some financial issues for a few weeks so food was short, we had meat and potatoes and no rice (I'm Asian so rice was like 60% of a meal) . In fact it was to the point I lost 25 pounds in that time, but not only that my body felt softer, I lost a lot of muscle during that time. If you work hard most you can lose is usually 2-5lb a week but you lost 15 and that's not healthy. Search YouTube for meal prep videos, there's a lot of women who make them.

• ... Hope you realize you're basically killing yourself... That, and starving yourself does nothing to make you look better. In fact in some cases it makes you look worse. Try working out and eating healthily, not eating less.

• If what you are doing cannot be sustained for the rest of your life, then it's a waste of time.

What Girls Said 4

• Starving yourself is nothing but a temporary fix that will come with more problems. If you want a "perfect body", you need to work out properly and workout. Starvation can cause serious issues, from your hormones changing to where your body holds weight or infertility, illness, or looking like a skeleton - which, news flash, isn't sexy.

You want that "instagram baddy" body? Eat a low carb, healthy diet and exercise before you hurt yourself. Trust me, I spent 7 years struggling with eating disorders... IT. IS. NOT. WORTH. IT.

• If you need to then loose weight, but please be healthy about it. <3

• Are you ok? This is a very unhealthy diet and could potentially kill you!

• Terrible idea, you are flirting with anorexia.