Bruce Lee Super human?

This guy was so connected and in tune it seems to me he showed such potential of the human beings capabilities, if youve never looked at anything about him he are a few links. There are so few available and such a heart breaking loss of a rare soul. I adore his be like water... i could listen to this over and over, including the whole interview xx

lol its funny and surprising the resistance to my term SUPER HUMAN of course its in the realms of human ability because he's a human but he is super skilled super tuned super connected
no skills needs tuning disconnected

217

Most Helpful Guy

• That was actually not proven to be Bruce Lee in the ping pong video.

Also he was certainly pretty close to being superhuman.

And I am quite well aware of him, I train and study according to the first book on martial arts he ever wrote, I have the original, the Tao of Jeet Kune Do.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's pretty awesome

What Guys Said 16

• He was indeed a great martial artist who had amazing combat skills and was a great actor as well, so a great man and he had such dedication to his trainings that almost no person ever had, but i will show now links to videos of an indonsian man who surely was a super man and displayed super human abilities, was a martial artist as well, but more focused around nei kung than chi kung, so he had less martial display and more health care and super human displays, altought he can´t really know if Bruce Lee could do what this man did, maybe he could, but if he could, he never wanted to demonstrate and i know very well why he wouldn´t want to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzHUTdiqKgQ

• I was never impressed by this guy. He was a little Chinaman who was good at gymnastics and made movies that gained a cult following. He ran afoul of organized criminals and got himself killed.

• Damn, maybe he just reached near the true top of Human potential.. Lol..

• It would still be seen as superhuman almost.

Jack Lalanne also reached the peak of human potential and went on do to feats that would be considered superhuman, things no normal person could do.

• aaww bless im only sparring with you xx

• @mjzoo.. Hahaha.. I understand.. :)

• 0|0
  • He was definitely , shall we say, advanced? Bruce Lee definitely was way beyond anyone for his time and even to this day there's been none like him.

• He's a good one

• His kicks are so fast you couldn't even see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVd0wLrZDJs

• Don't get me wrong, Bruce Lee was super-talented and completely dedicated to his art. The "water" speech sounds like standard Buddhism, but what do I know?

• Most definitely super human... he was a great guy. I wish he was still around.

• Bruce Lee was an ordinary man.

so what does that make guys who aren't even as ordinary as Bruce?

• Awesome guy

• Even if the video wasn't proven, he still was great!

• 2nd & 3rd videos are fake, they're adds from Nokia, If I remember correctly

• Funny what happens when you apply yourself 100%.

• #2 and #3 are fake. But still, Bruce Lee was a beast.

• Its because Bruce Lee spent every minute actually working to become the greatest version of himself , both physically and mentally. The vast majority of people these days spend hours on whining and being negative or doing activities that harm their bodies and mind like smoking, drinking alcohol, etc.

What Girls Said 1

• he's not superhuman, he takes drugs to enhance himself and use EMS.