Bruce Lee Super human?

This guy was so connected and in tune it seems to me he showed such potential of the human beings capabilities, if youve never looked at anything about him he are a few links. There are so few available and such a heart breaking loss of a rare soul. I adore his be like water... i could listen to this over and over, including the whole interview xx

Updates:
lol its funny and surprising the resistance to my term SUPER HUMAN of course its in the realms of human ability because he's a human but he is super skilled super tuned super connected
no skills needs tuning disconnected

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• He was indeed a great martial artist who had amazing combat skills and was a great actor as well, so a great man and he had such dedication to his trainings that almost no person ever had, but i will show now links to videos of an indonsian man who surely was a super man and displayed super human abilities, was a martial artist as well, but more focused around nei kung than chi kung, so he had less martial display and more health care and super human displays, altought he can´t really know if Bruce Lee could do what this man did, maybe he could, but if he could, he never wanted to demonstrate and i know very well why he wouldn´t want to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzHUTdiqKgQ

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• he's not superhuman, he takes drugs to enhance himself and use EMS.

0|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• That was actually not proven to be Bruce Lee in the ping pong video.

Also he was certainly pretty close to being superhuman.

And I am quite well aware of him, I train and study according to the first book on martial arts he ever wrote, I have the original, the Tao of Jeet Kune Do.

0|0
    0|0
  • His kicks are so fast you couldn't even see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVd0wLrZDJs

0|0
    0|0
  • I was never impressed by this guy. He was a little Chinaman who was good at gymnastics and made movies that gained a cult following. He ran afoul of organized criminals and got himself killed.

0|0
    0|1
  • Don't get me wrong, Bruce Lee was super-talented and completely dedicated to his art. The "water" speech sounds like standard Buddhism, but what do I know?

0|0
    0|0
  • He was definitely , shall we say, advanced? Bruce Lee definitely was way beyond anyone for his time and even to this day there's been none like him.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• He's pretty awesome

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes