Bruce Lee Super human?

This guy was so connected and in tune it seems to me he showed such potential of the human beings capabilities, if youve never looked at anything about him he are a few links. There are so few available and such a heart breaking loss of a rare soul. I adore his be like water... i could listen to this over and over, including the whole interview xx

lol its funny and surprising the resistance to my term SUPER HUMAN of course its in the realms of human ability because he's a human but he is super skilled super tuned super connected
no skills needs tuning disconnected

217

Most Helpful Guy

• He was indeed a great martial artist who had amazing combat skills and was a great actor as well, so a great man and he had such dedication to his trainings that almost no person ever had, but i will show now links to videos of an indonsian man who surely was a super man and displayed super human abilities, was a martial artist as well, but more focused around nei kung than chi kung, so he had less martial display and more health care and super human displays, altought he can´t really know if Bruce Lee could do what this man did, maybe he could, but if he could, he never wanted to demonstrate and i know very well why he wouldn´t want to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzHUTdiqKgQ

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• he's not superhuman, he takes drugs to enhance himself and use EMS.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE