Bruce Lee Super human?

This guy was so connected and in tune it seems to me he showed such potential of the human beings capabilities, if youve never looked at anything about him he are a few links. There are so few available and such a heart breaking loss of a rare soul. I adore his be like water... i could listen to this over and over, including the whole interview xx

lol its funny and surprising the resistance to my term SUPER HUMAN of course its in the realms of human ability because he's a human but he is super skilled super tuned super connected
no skills needs tuning disconnected

111

What Guys Said 11

• That was actually not proven to be Bruce Lee in the ping pong video.

Also he was certainly pretty close to being superhuman.

And I am quite well aware of him, I train and study according to the first book on martial arts he ever wrote, I have the original, the Tao of Jeet Kune Do.

• I was never impressed by this guy. He was a little Chinaman who was good at gymnastics and made movies that gained a cult following. He ran afoul of organized criminals and got himself killed.

• He's a good one

• Damn, maybe he just reached near the true top of Human potential.. Lol..

• It would still be seen as superhuman almost.

Jack Lalanne also reached the peak of human potential and went on do to feats that would be considered superhuman, things no normal person could do.

• aaww bless im only sparring with you xx

• @mjzoo.. Hahaha.. I understand.. :)

• He was definitely , shall we say, advanced? Bruce Lee definitely was way beyond anyone for his time and even to this day there's been none like him.

• Awesome guy

• Even if the video wasn't proven, he still was great!

• #2 and #3 are fake. But still, Bruce Lee was a beast.

• Funny what happens when you apply yourself 100%.

• Bruce Lee was an ordinary man.

so what does that make guys who aren't even as ordinary as Bruce?

• Its because Bruce Lee spent every minute actually working to become the greatest version of himself , both physically and mentally. The vast majority of people these days spend hours on whining and being negative or doing activities that harm their bodies and mind like smoking, drinking alcohol, etc.

What Girls Said 1

• He's pretty awesome