Unusually tired after sleeping for very long, odd periods of time?

I've been sleeping like crazy and still tired. it all started Monday when I went to work. I worked from 5am to 9pm. I got home and didn't sleep until 2am. I woke up again and went to school at 6am. when I got home I slept from 3pm to 10pm. I woke up again and stayed up until 3am doing homework and went to sleep again. I woke up at 6am again but I was so drowsy I asked my mom if I could sleep and check in an hour late. she said yes. let's just say she said I was knocked out and she let me sleep. I didn't get up until 3pm and now 3 hours later I'm tired and drowsy again. This sucks because I still have a ton of homework and I'm still tired and I have no clue why. I've been eating a lot of sugar lately so I'm wondering if that could be the problem but aside from that I'm unusually tired. any ideas on why?unusually tired after sleeping for very long, odd periods of time??

Most Helpful Girl

• That happens sometimes, sleeping for too can make you feel tired oddly enough look it up

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem to have a weird sleeping pattern. If you have only slept during the night your whole life, then your body gets confused if you suddenly portion your sleep in a completely unusual way.

• my sleeping has always been fucked just not like this. I usually sleep after school and at night but not all day

What Girls Said 3

• I think you should see a doctor. That doesn't sound normal or healthy.

• I'm the exact same way

• it sucks because I have an essay to write. it wouldn't be hard if the teacher didn't want an outline and a rough draft done for it 😑. it's probably because the majority of the class has Fs and Ds and I'm like one of the only people with a high grade

• I know. it makes me feel like I'm 5 having to write the exact same goddam essay I was gonna right. like people my age don't know how to re-read it and correct any mistakes

• You need to check if your low on iron or vitamin d. Lack of certain vitamins in your body can make you feel very tired all the time. Look into it.

What Guys Said 2

• if u sleep too much then when u wake up u will feel tired and sleepy if u r not eating right u will also have that effect

• Duhhh it's called oversleeping where have you been lol