HELP! Uncle stunk up the bathroom?

My uncle came over to stay at our house and he is currently taking a major shit on the toilet for about an hour now. He weighs about 130 kg and he has an unhealthy diet so he has constipation.
The bathroom is near my room and I know from previous experiences that when he takes a shit in the toilet it will take approximately 2 days to air it out. by the way this is my private bathroom in the house and he uses it because he is a guest here... I know that in the morning when I will wake up and need to go to the bathroom it will still stink and I am a germophob and OCD so I don't want to go in there but I don't have a choice. How can I clear the air out faster or make the smell go away faster because I am freaking out, and no this is not a troll..

37

What Guys Said 7

• Open window or run fan all night

• Just enjoy the aroma

• Honestly fastest way is to leave the washroom door wide open and leave the fan on. I know from experience

• Well if you're OCD, put your HAZMAT suit on if you have any small fans, put one in the bathroom window pointing out, spray a bunch of disinfectant spray in the bathroom and close the door. Put a towel in the crack of the door and wait a couple hours. Figure the rest out yourself, ya prissy little girl lol.

• Have you not heard of Febreeze?

• Try some air freshener. And most bathrooms have a fan too.

• Nice troll question

What Girls Said 3

• Open up the windows , spray a lot of toilet spray. You could also leave the showers hot water running for a while to steam out the stink.

• Yeah, steam the stink right onto the walls lol.

• Light a match or maybe a few if it's super bad.

• A fan and Lysol spray