My lower teeth are bothering me so much because they are not identical , should I do anything about this or it's not very important?

if you were in my place would you do anything about this?my lower teeth are bothering me so much because they are not identical , should i do anything about this or it's not very important??

22

What Girls Said 2

• You could get braces if you like.

• Your teeth are fine. You have no reason to worry.

• you think so? . that's hopeful. thanks

What Guys Said 2

• Things that are too even look artificial. Personal opinion, but I prefer the authentic look.

• Yes, if I had that problem, the first thing I'd try would be to supplement daily with x factor infused coconut oil and note any difference after a year, or every few months. Quite a lot of problems that require braces, or are related to uneven development are due to long term deficiencies in A, D, E and K2 (and other minerals).

www.naturalnews.com/...oth_decay_malnutrition.html

• well. ok. they look weird right?

• No, but with adequate levels of all of the fat soluble vitamins, they would have very likely grown straighter. It's more a about what the body is communicating about our health.