After two weeks of Wight lifting, how is my progress?

I will add some pics from before ( when I played crdio) and a new ones.
And yes, I shaved my hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚After two weeks of Wight lifting,  how is my progress??After two weeks of Wight lifting,  how is my progress??After two weeks of Wight lifting,  how is my progress??After two weeks of Wight lifting,  how is my progress??

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Not much difference. but it usually takes a few weeks to see changes anyway.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes more along the lines of a month or two of consistent training before you start to see any really noticeable differences.

It takes months of work unless you have the genetics of a God or something.

Source: Personal Trainer.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE