After two weeks of Wight lifting, how is my progress?

I will add some pics from before ( when I played crdio) and a new ones.
And yes, I shaved my hair πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚After two weeks of Wight lifting,  how is my progress??After two weeks of Wight lifting,  how is my progress??After two weeks of Wight lifting,  how is my progress??After two weeks of Wight lifting,  how is my progress??

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Not much difference. but it usually takes a few weeks to see changes anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes more along the lines of a month or two of consistent training before you start to see any really noticeable differences.

It takes months of work unless you have the genetics of a God or something.

Source: Personal Trainer.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 11

• It takes a good year to make a big difference

• After 2 weeks, unless you are a genetic freak only you and possibly your mother would notice anything. Took me 3 solid months for people to start commenting.

• I think so, but I have lost a couple of kgs of fat and gained a couple between these pics.

• Doing good

• You have only put on at tops 1/4 lb of muscle in that amount of time. Keep at it and then see how you look in 6 months to a year.

• Sometimes more, but almost Yes
      I hope i keep it up πŸ’ͺ

• You look like you progressed a little but you're not going to see major changes in two weeks give it a few months

• Swole

• It's same xD

• Stay with it and you'll see the results so greatly you won't have to ask, best of luck!

• You've made no noticeable change man. takes months to see results, not 2 weeks

• Do you even lift

• I lift myself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      Yes, and good wieghts too

• Our bodies do not want to build any more muscle than is absolutely necessary. It will take more than two weeks for it to see the building of new muscle a necessity.