Is my weekly workout schedule the proper way for me to build larger muscle and improve strength while improving cardio, speed and agility?

Anonymous
My weekly workout schedule:

Monday - Heavy Lower body (legs, glutes, etc.), light core/abs, and moderate cardio.
Tuesday - Heavy Upper body (arms, chest, etc.), and moderate cardio.
Wednesday - Heavy Lower body, light core/abs, and moderate cardio.
Thursday - Heavy Upper body, and moderate cardio.
Friday - Heavy core/abs, fairly heavy cardio.
Saturdays - Rest days
Sundays - Rest days

My goal is to make my body physique look close these pictures below (Mike Tyson and Roy Jones Jr), all without having to sacrifice my cardio, speed and agility. I currently weight 232lbs and stand 5'10 tall.

Yes
No
Others
Vote C
GirlGuy
0
4