I have a perky, nicely shaped butt. I go running, eat well, and do leg workouts but I can't seem to get rid of cellulite. What else could I do?

I workout almost daily

1318

Most Helpful Guy

• I would encourage you that depending on what your goals are and why your asking that a healthy figure is is more important than just one with out 'cellulite'. There are different ways to loose that little bit if that's important to you, isagenix, diets, calories in vs calories out. I just hope that you are able to see your beauty instead of what you see as the thing you need to fix.

Most Helpful Girl

• Change your definition of "Eating Well".
    That can mean a lot of things and many different things to many people.
    Eat only the things that provide the highest quality nutrients and very little of anything else.
    That will make the difference:)
    Good luck!