I have a perky, nicely shaped butt. I go running, eat well, and do leg workouts but I can't seem to get rid of cellulite. What else could I do?

I workout almost daily

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would encourage you that depending on what your goals are and why your asking that a healthy figure is is more important than just one with out 'cellulite'. There are different ways to loose that little bit if that's important to you, isagenix, diets, calories in vs calories out. I just hope that you are able to see your beauty instead of what you see as the thing you need to fix.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Change your definition of "Eating Well".
    That can mean a lot of things and many different things to many people.
    Eat only the things that provide the highest quality nutrients and very little of anything else.
    That will make the difference:)
    Good luck!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Try intermittent fasting it would help a ton, there are multiple ways of getting rid of fat check out picture fit on how to get rid of fat on YouTube, Goodluck

0|0
    1|0
  • Once you have cellulite, you don'y get rid of it. Don't trust ads about creams, etc. You can make it less visible, but if you have it now it will stay a very long time

1|0
    0|0
  • A diet in Low fat, no smoking and a active life will help you a lot

0|0
    2|0
  • You can't get rid of cellulite, you just have to accept that it's there, and most men don't even care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Then the problem isn't about sportiness, but about taking care of your skin. Read up on what lack of nutrition causes cellulite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn about what cellulite really is. Its not so much about the fat but about the thickness of the skin over it

0|0
    1|0
  • There are creams check your pharmacy. We all get this problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • dw about it cause apparently u have a nicely shaped butt that im curious to c

0|0
    1|0
  • Sexersise joking there is a cream I seen once at a store for tightening skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink warm water... try gym maintenance of proper diet vegetables fruits

0|0
    0|0
  • Give me 25 min and you won't be worrying about cellulite 😏😏😊😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Show us

0|0
    0|0
  • It's difficult to get rid of. You're fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm. Do you do yoga?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you show we can tell

0|0
    0|0
  • Pic pic pic

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• Creams, cellulite has more to do with your skin responding to fat cells pushing a bit too far on skin cells - the creams help to stop that or reverse it..

Probably could burn off some more fat in those areas, but I hear the creams help a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing... cellulite is there to stay...
    - you can get those cellulite ridding massages in spas... but those never work fully, are expensive and what they manage to get rid of is going to come back very soon... so that's why I say just accept it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try rubbing it with coffee! I have heard this works, haven't tried it (yet) google it too and also lemon juice and essential oils (rubbed on) might help. Google it! ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • Cellulite can’t be lost. It’s generic. Once you have it, you have it forever.

Gaining weight can make it less noticeable but it’s always with you.

0|0
    1|0
  • Isn't this just every girls nightmare, you could try rubbing Aloe Vera or coconut oil over the area, although there is no guarantee at all it will work, at least it's worth a try.
    Good Luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Indeed so. Do you have this as well?

• Show All
    • Have you tried aloe Vera?

• I have with some effect, however I find coconut oil to be very slightly better, but most of the time I simply give in to it.
      Oh the joys of being a woman!

• Thank god I belong to the minority who doesn't have that.
    You can't get rid of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cellulite is how women naturally store body fat. It's not actually a bad thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol was all that necessary to tell us you can't get rid of your cellulite

0|0
    1|0
  • wow some of the guys comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    try drinking more water, keep a log of how much you drink too

0|0
    0|0
  • Cellulite is actually the natural way women store fat on their bodies! Everyone has a little, unless they are literally 0% body fat. You're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to change your diet, exercise more and actually be patient

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you build or tone?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes