Is watching Rick and Morty a good way to increase Intelligence?

920

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs. Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb people just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to

• I hope you're not 13

• And i too, hope that you're acting to be 13

Most Helpful Guy

• You need at least an iq of 234 to grasp the show, and as you gradually get informed about the univers your knowledge will increase dramatically. So in a way yes.