Is watching Rick and Morty a good way to increase Intelligence?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi I'm 13 and I just started watching Rick and Morty and I can tell you for a fact it's my favorite show!!. Lik the one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good !!! i was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though I have one. I may be young but I'm smarter then every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason I was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so I told my friends on minecraft and they agree too. LOL once when my mom took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference XD One time in class i evan shouted "I'm PICKLE RIIIICK!" and Mrs. Janice told me to go outside i fucking hate that cunt school is for dumb people just like what Rick said, i m too smart for such imbicells. But yeah I love Rick and Morty and I'm actually smart enough to get it to

0|0
    0|0
    • I hope you're not 13

• Show All
    • And i too, hope that you're acting to be 13

Most Helpful Guy

• You need at least an iq of 234 to grasp the show, and as you gradually get informed about the univers your knowledge will increase dramatically. So in a way yes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Depends how you take it, if you just watch it, then no not really
    If you watch it, then talk about it, and get some interesting ideas and stuff from it, then i think so

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the perfect way to disturb Mc Donald's employees

1|0
    0|0
  • It's more for entertainment then education. I really don't think it has any inherent educational qualities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen it, never will. I’m a little to dum to get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • education from a cartoon like that? sheesh XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't heard of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but awesome show ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know it seems more like a comedy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Watching Rick and morty requires someone with high iq to understand the show
    The only people who understand it are the ones who have the iq of all the scientists in the world in all times combined

1|1
    0|0
  • I use to fail all my tests until I saw pickle rick now I'm in college, I'm 14

1|1
    0|0
  • No, as you need to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. Peasants like you won't understand it and therefore won't get smarter.

0|1
    1|0
  • No. It's a good show, but it isn't an intelligence increasing by anymeans. However there are some subltiess I'm the show that lead to theories which can be supported by evidence collected through out the show

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not, it may make you hear of certain concepts that you may not of otherwise heard of, but it takes work on your part?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well the internet says it's a good way, and anything on the internet seems to be truth

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a good way to increase fucking gloriousness, but no. It's not educational at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can truly understand the meaning behind the shows, then yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • What are you stupid
    Rick'n'morty is just an animation for entertaunment
    Healthy food and mental situation have the highest priorty

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 parts plutonic quarks, 1 part cesium, and a bottle of water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a good way to catch autism

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it increases dankness and autism tho

0|1
    0|0
  • obviously

0|0
    0|0
  • yes but at the same time you will decrease stamina

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|1
  • It's a good way to act like a dumbass lol

0|0
    0|0
  • To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

2|5
    0|0
    • You see it also, don't you?

• Just shut the fuck up. This copypasta was never even funny to begin with. I've never even seen the show, and it was obviously a joke. What kind of idiot do you have to be to think that was ever said seriously? But it makes fun of something which is popular, and therefore popular to shit on among the contrarians on Reddit.

Come on, really. I actually do have to wonder about the IQs of people who like that pretentious copypasta. You know, I sometimes can't help but superiorly smirk as I imagine their dumb faces struggling to understand words on a mere internet webpage. In fact, I sometimes find myself in paroxysms of ironic Schadenfreude as I envision the visages of the aforementioned Slow-in-the-minds waging war with the Cultural Artifact they proclaim to be analyzing, only to fall, slack-jawed, back into their insensate stupor, the proverbial Undiscovered Country, "from whose bourn no traveler returns"

• I didn't botha reading everything properly, but even then, most of these opinions here are serious so you tell me 🖕🖕

Recommended myTakes