Painful lump in the armpit area. what is the likelihood that it will go away? Or that it could possibly be a sign of something worse?

stephey
Hello, three days ago I noticed a pain in my right armpit. The lump is the size of a pea. I can't really move it. It is SO sore. it is warm to the touch. My mom told me to wait a week as it is probably a pimple and will probably go away. I know it's not a pimple. I also don't think it is an ingrown hair as it is near the side of my armpit where I don't really grow any hair. I am getting worried. As I have felt under the weather lately. I could just be overreacting. I can't get into see my doctor tell Friday. Should I go to a medi-centre?
8
11