Why does my upper legs/thighs hurt after first day of 100 squats?

Anonymous
So I had a 30 day exercise plan, which was 100 squats everyday, (btw I’m 13, and I will be 14 in about 20 days) then I started the first day, and I divided the 100 squats in 4, so 25 squats and 1 minutes rest time, and once I got finished doing it, i kind of felt a bit of pain (not too much), and I had kickboxing training after my exercise, and we did strength training there as always, but then after the kickboxing training, my upper legs and a little bit my thighs were hurting, and the next morning I woke up it really hurt, but I could still walk just not do like heavy things, and today (2nd day) as of right now I’m writing this, I did another 100 squats, and the pain got a little worse. Some people say that this is muscle growth, but I don’t believe it because it was my first day of training. I don’t want it ruining my exercise plan. So what do you think? Am I too weak? Or should I reduce the number of squats? Help me please!!!
3
5