Why don't men have body positive?

Why don't men have body positive???

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we shouldn't be body-positive about things we have complete control over. We're men - it's in our nature to identify the problem and figure out how to fix it. Accept your situation, sure - but then do something about it. Way the pros and cons. What do you value more? Your current diet? Or a healthy weight?

• Thank you for your input i argee so why dont womem do this?

• I think so. And it's not uncommon knowledge that women are more prone to depression and anxiety, so I'm sure that doesn't help. It's a combination of many factors I'm sure

• That much really suck