How can I motivate my girlfriend to work out and lose 10-15 pounds?

Anonymous
She is no doubt beautiful but kinda letting herself go. Not working out, eating junk too often. Those 10-15 extra pounds she has gained in about a year aren't making her fat as such but is very striking in skimpy summer clothing she wears revealing more than covering. Belly chub, cellulite, some flabs there and there, such kind of things on otherwise 10/10 body. She flaunts her assets like she'd be going to the gym everyday but she hasn't been there like forever. And it's noticeable.

I'm not against flaunting, I just want her to do a full package: work out, tone that butt and abs AND flaunt the results in crop top and booty shorts. But she does just the second part.

It's also abut her fitness. Last weekend we were running 6k trail run. It took us about 1 hour. She was fatigued already at the middle of the distance.
74
106