If you were a ‘boob guy’ and you married a busty chick and then she told you she wanted breast reduction surgery.. how would you feel/react?

I have disproportionate boob to body ratio. many times in my life I have really desired to have surgery to rectify this, my husband has always reacted badly when I bring this up to the point where I feel almost guilty.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be okay with it after a while, so long as she didn't go down to nothing? Maybe a B or C cup, that way her chest is more proportionate, and it isn't as if they are entirely gone?

Not trying to be shallow or anything here. Just being honest that I'd still love her all the same nm what...

1|0
    0|0
    • More to the point, I may be a bit sad, however if she is uncomfortable, I'd feel awful for her having to haul around those on her chest, and in the end it'd be more about her level of comfort than anything...

• I’d just go down to a D so still big just manageable

• Oh okay then if you could manage a D then I'm have no issue whatsoever; I mean as they are now, can't they get in the way or be uncomfy for a loving hug even? If so I am sorry... :-/.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both my older sister @Kaylyne (36GG) and I (34KK) are extremely large busted, and made very conscious decisions long ago that we would both have BR's done after we have had children and have finished breastfeeding.
    Fortunately my sister's husband and my fiancé are fully supportive of our decisions.

0|1
    0|0
    • I’m currently a 30G, and I’m over this shit. 🙄

• Show All
    • 1d

Thanks for your support:)

• 1d

@wittymilf You are so very, very welcome indeed. x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• Ultimately it is your decision and he should respect that and love you regardless. I think he probably doesn't mean to make you upset about it and he just loves you how you are now and accepts you the way it is so he himself just doesn't see the point, which isn't wrong either is all.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as your boobs still fit your other proportions, it wouldn't bother me. But I think I would miss the look/feel of one size compared to a different size if I'm used to them for so long being one way. If it has to do with my wife feeling better about herself or physically better, than it would be very selfish of me to not understand her wish to feel better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually my preference is small boobs. My wonderful wife was large breasted and I was fine with that. Later she was wanting to get a reduction, and I was okay if she wanted it, but not for my benefit. After researching and finding the possibility of losing nipple sensation, she decided it wasn’t for her. I think she made the best choice considering, and I was glad.

I can not imagine not supporting my wife on those kind of personal choices. I would be happy either way.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Apparently your husband likes them big. A reason to keep them large, especially if you are only desiring the surgery because of how you think it looks. If they are causing you pain, then I side with you. Except, consider what I mentioned about the possibility of losing nipple sensation.

• The wife of a close friend of mine had reduction surgery. After they wheeled her into surgery the doctor pulled him aside and said, "don't worry. They'll be smaller, but firm as a 20 year old's". ☺

2|0
    0|0
  • Borat IS bosom guy and I love all bosom on a ladies no matter what size.

Here is a my person view. If is causing discomforts then answer to reduce is YES. Health come first and anyway, is only reduction to make woman feel better with health.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, what if there is one thing you find very attractive about your husband, then he told you, he was going to do less of that? How would you feel?

1|0
    3|0
    • I agree, I’ve though about this. I’m trying to veiw from all angles

• I am a boob guy, I don't care how big or small. If my S/O told me she was changing her size, I wouldn't be happy either.

• Guilty? Whose boobs ARE they? They're your boobs. He doesn't have to carry them around all day. If he minds THAT much, give him the excess fat and have it attached to his balls, or to his own boobs, and see how he likes it !

1|0
    0|0
  • Well for one its your body if you need an reduction do it. Besides bigger isn't always best on a woman. I like boobs but if they are to big they are never fun. Plus he may enjoy them once he sees how happier you are.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of an ass man, but I don't like the thought of my gal having surgery unless it's necessary.

If it was giving you back problems, or hurting your self esteem, then fair enough, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is getting pain or extreme discomfort. I'd be with her all the way.

5|0
    0|0
  • I am a boob guy but its not my body and not my call to make if she wants it reduced it normally has a reason why. Deep down ill be bit devo on losing funbags but ok and understand for it to happen

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a woman and was in that situation, I would say go ahead if it makes you happy and/or healthier.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am a boob guy and I'd be fine with it. Boobs that are too big can be unhealthy long term, and I'd want my girlfriend/wife to be healthy. Where's the fun in big boobs if she has back pain and we can't have sex because of it? Also, they will be a bit more perky if they are smaller.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless she was genuinely having back problems or some negative effect of having overly large breasts, I'd be very unhappy, just as I'd be unhappy if she wanted to get any other cosmetic modification.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i be sad if i were one and also maybe he likes ur body just the way it is i dont think he wants u to change

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless it’s causing u a ton of back pain, just keep em big. Men’s nature is to love boobs, you shouldn’t mess with nature 😂😂

1|0
    1|0
  • I suppose I'd be fine with it as long as their weight is causing her pain, and it's not just that she feels inconvenienced by them or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Then your husband is an ass and being selfish. He should support you anyway because he loves you (supposedly).

0|0
    0|0
  • i would not be very happy, but it is her choice. at least i do not worry terribly about size too much

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a woman and was in that situation, I would say go ahead if it makes you happy and/or healthier.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's your body and you should do it but I would be upset but it would upset me more if it was bothering her

1|0
    0|0
  • A man needs to support his woman's wants in my opinion. He should still feel she is beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an ass man but my wife is very busty and she has brought up getting a breast reduction because of back problems and I tell her that I just want her healthy and happy so I support her 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooooo.

But seriously, you do you. Why do you want it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Its okay... if she wants then no problem to me.. coz my happiness is in her happiness!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I tell all women Natural unless it's detrimental to your health or comfort

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a boob guy. It would be tough to adapt to, but if it's for her comfort, I'd absolutely support it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants his love pillows and gets upset with you taking them away.

1|0
    0|0
    • He'll get over it but not without a lot of moping.

• I'd be disappointed, but would hope that she's more than a set of spectacular boobs.

• What are your proportions? My wife is 5'2" and has 34DDDs. She has always looked great. Are there medical issues?

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m a 30G and I’m starting to get shoulder and back pain and head aches

• Show All
    • Manage a jewellery store:)

• Cool, hope you like this job. Do you usually sleep on your back?

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Your body will age and sag and wrinkle as you get older, no matter how beautiful you are or how much he likes your body. By all means, it’s good to consider your partner when thinking about your body but if it’s someyhing you want, do it and don’t worry about him.
    Like I said before, if he loves you it’s not going to matter much. If it truly did, what’s to stop the passion sizzling out when you get older and don’t have the body he desires anymore?

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean it is YOUR body. I'm sure you have good reasons to want a breast reduction. If you want to get surgery because of your health he should be supportive. I think he's being full of shit lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I knew a guy that was a boob guy and he loved that mines were huge but he understood why I would want surgery. He felt really bad seeing me in so much pain, seeing me crying at times because of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she still has good-looking, decent boobs, I think most people would understand and be happy. It isn't like most women go from G's to A's.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes