If you were a ‘boob guy’ and you married a busty chick and then she told you she wanted breast reduction surgery.. how would you feel/react?

I have disproportionate boob to body ratio. many times in my life I have really desired to have surgery to rectify this, my husband has always reacted badly when I bring this up to the point where I feel almost guilty.

554

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be okay with it after a while, so long as she didn't go down to nothing? Maybe a B or C cup, that way her chest is more proportionate, and it isn't as if they are entirely gone?

Not trying to be shallow or anything here. Just being honest that I'd still love her all the same nm what...

• More to the point, I may be a bit sad, however if she is uncomfortable, I'd feel awful for her having to haul around those on her chest, and in the end it'd be more about her level of comfort than anything...

• I’d just go down to a D so still big just manageable

• Oh okay then if you could manage a D then I'm have no issue whatsoever; I mean as they are now, can't they get in the way or be uncomfy for a loving hug even? If so I am sorry... :-/.

Most Helpful Girl

• Both my older sister @Kaylyne (36GG) and I (34KK) are extremely large busted, and made very conscious decisions long ago that we would both have BR's done after we have had children and have finished breastfeeding.
    Fortunately my sister's husband and my fiancé are fully supportive of our decisions.

• I’m currently a 30G, and I’m over this shit. 🙄

• 1d

Thanks for your support:)

• 1d

@wittymilf You are so very, very welcome indeed. x