Is it normal to feel like this after doing cardio for the first time in years?

I have been specifically just doing training for my arms, a lot of bicep, hammer curls, variations of push ups, and zero cardio. I just had my last college class yesterday so I wanted to start doing cardio to get ripped and maybe a six pack before the summer because I have two months of free time. I went out today , walked for over two hours (had to do an errand somewhere so I walked instead of taking the bus ) and did light jogging. It was raining and kinda chilly outside but not chilly at the same time, I had an umbrella though. When I came home I was tired and kinda cold occasionally I just thought it is because I haven't eaten much, so I eat lunch and now I am very tired. I am just curious because about two hours of walking and light jogging shouldn't make me this tired but at the same time, last time I did this much cardio was like four years ago... so i don't know anyone else have this experience of extreme tiredness after doing a new excercise? Also should I work out arms when very tired or just do it tomorrow?

12