Am I OKAY? Anxiety or serious?

[WARNING: I SUFFER FROM ANXIETY AND I AM A HYPOCHONDRIAC. JUST SO YOU KNOW]

I've been to the hospital twice and they said nothing is wrong, but they only touched my face a bit, did blood work, and a heart monitor thing. What my issue is that i am having so many problems right now, my jaw is hurting, my neck is hurting, my head is hurting, and my throat. Oh and also under my ears feel a bit clogged and when i blew my nose they felt funny. Is this normal? I had sinus like two weeks ago, but is it back? I'm having such a bad anxiety attack, and I've woken up 5 or more times in one night. Each time, I panicked.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep it's normal. Our bodies aren't perfect and it's fine to feel some pain every now and then. For example you're not having a heart attack every time your heart hurts, you dont have a tumour every time your head hurts and so on. And the ears thing apprared because of the pressure from blowing ur nose. Calm down, 70% of the problem is in your head and you're making stuff worse by overthinking

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds psycho semantic

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE