Am I OKAY? Anxiety or serious?

[WARNING: I SUFFER FROM ANXIETY AND I AM A HYPOCHONDRIAC. JUST SO YOU KNOW]

I've been to the hospital twice and they said nothing is wrong, but they only touched my face a bit, did blood work, and a heart monitor thing. What my issue is that i am having so many problems right now, my jaw is hurting, my neck is hurting, my head is hurting, and my throat. Oh and also under my ears feel a bit clogged and when i blew my nose they felt funny. Is this normal? I had sinus like two weeks ago, but is it back? I'm having such a bad anxiety attack, and I've woken up 5 or more times in one night. Each time, I panicked.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep it's normal. Our bodies aren't perfect and it's fine to feel some pain every now and then. For example you're not having a heart attack every time your heart hurts, you dont have a tumour every time your head hurts and so on. And the ears thing apprared because of the pressure from blowing ur nose. Calm down, 70% of the problem is in your head and you're making stuff worse by overthinking

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds psycho semantic

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I'm experiencing the same exact symptoms as you, i have pain in all through my body , i think it's my lungs, heart , stroke.. Yes my anxiety sucks big time.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is pretty normal. If you need a full rundown, send a PM. I am fairly confident I can convince you about this.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are going to die if you don't seek medical help

0|0
    0|0
  • Please calm down, it is just spring time, its allergies, I have severe anxiety also, but it is just allergies, I can try to reassure you

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you stab yourself with rusty metal

0|0
    0|0
  • Get some help

0|0
    0|0
  • panic about what?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes