Is it bad to eat once a day?

813

Most Helpful Guy

• Steph, why are you doing this?

If its to lose weight, it is gonna do the opposite. Remember that we are built to survive. If you eat once a day, your metabolism will slow down and you will gain weight the time you start eating right again. Starvation mode almost always results in weight gain.

Plus its extremely unhealthy for you, you will have deficiencies of many important vitamins.

Look into Keto diet or intermediate fasting if you want to lose weight. Message me if you need help :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you skip meals (or eat between them) you can actually gain weight.

I suggest you eat three meals a day, and not late. And exercise often.