Is it bad to eat once a day?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Steph, why are you doing this?

If its to lose weight, it is gonna do the opposite. Remember that we are built to survive. If you eat once a day, your metabolism will slow down and you will gain weight the time you start eating right again. Starvation mode almost always results in weight gain.

Plus its extremely unhealthy for you, you will have deficiencies of many important vitamins.

Look into Keto diet or intermediate fasting if you want to lose weight. Message me if you need help :)

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if you skip meals (or eat between them) you can actually gain weight.

I suggest you eat three meals a day, and not late. And exercise often.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• there's a book called "nutritions of the fighter", it says we only have to eat once per day, but even that states if u do that chew some veggies throughout the day...

I tried it once but after two months my stomach was always upset from acids. i think its not healthy, try to eat at least 3times a day!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it slows your metabolism down and you will gain weight if you just eat a big meal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I say eat like 3 times a day and than exercise too. Breakfast Lunch and Dinner

1|0
    0|0
  • I do it all the time. It's the only way I can limit my food intake under 4k calories. The body does not especially work by eating a specific number of times a day. It work on an amount of food over time (I base my diet on weekly goals).

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to, till i learned to eat small portions 4 times a day.

1|0
    0|0
    • What if i eat a small portion a day?

• Show All
    • Whats that?

• If you have time go to Youtube
      Search for What If You Stopped Eating Food? by AsapSCIENCE
      They'll explained it all in under 4 mins.

• Yes, eat thrice or more times a day. Depending on your dietary needs and the amounts you consume

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all if you get your calories, macros and micros right ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends sweetie on what you do throughout the day

1|0
    0|0
  • Yah but when im programming games i often forget to eat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you eat as much as if you had more meals?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes it is.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah it's bad

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I forget to eat. So i usually only have dinner. If nobodies made it for me then there are times i dont even have that.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not at all eating once a day is helpful to the health

1|0
    0|0
  • It's bad when you constantly feel hungry that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's unhealthy and can backfire.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s definitely not good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds very very BAD

1|0
    0|0
  • Very bad

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes