Why am I coughing?

Okay so for the past week I have been constantly coughing. I have no idea why. I have no cold and all I do is cough. Note: I do not smoke nor ever did or use any form of anything that could cause me to cough. But it’s making me concerned. I know it is spring and here are allergies but I have no watery eyes etc. what could this be?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to see a doctor or pharmacist - coughs can be symptomatic of many illnesses but they are usually nothing to be overly concerned about.

• Yeah I looked up my symptoms on the internet and now I think I have a billion symptoms πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• If you've looked up the symptoms on the web then you are probably dying of a million diseases. It's probably just a scratch on your larynx if you had some food go down the wrong way.

As I said, it's best you see a doctor or pharmacist just in case you have one of the million life threatening diseases you found online ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be allergies. This is a really bas pollen season this year. I am the same way, except I get watery eyes too.