Headaches making me nauseous?

I sometimes get these really painful headaches that make me nauseous, thirsty, tired. is it common to feel this way from a headache? Help, I'm thinking the worst.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a migraine. Migraines can cause vertigo, nausea, vomiting, and a ton of other symptoms. I'd bring it up with your doctor, if it's truly a migraine, there are medications you can be put on to prevent a migraines,

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nausea is a common response to pain. Are they migraines?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• This might be a migraine, or other type headache, that is not just a simple headache. Being as the headaches are really painful, you should see a doctor about it. It could save you a lot of pain, and possible prevent some real harm to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Better you go to a doctor if this came to you often recently, because if its related to your kidnys health, the doctor must do his job ASAP before it get worse.

1|0
    0|0
  • You probably have high sugar or dehydrated but it's for your own good to consult your doctor. Prioritize your health.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need to seek medical advice - it could be symptomatic of diabetes amongst other things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Drink more water... Should be drinking around 1-2 liters a day

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You could be dehydrated

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a migraine.

Go see a GP

1|0