I only have one ankle bone?

uh ok I don't know wtf u call it but u know that bone that protrudes out of ur ankles... i only have one of that for a leg each. so like i got 2 ankles and 2 I don't know hollow shits. its not painful or anything just wondering if somebody else has it? is it genetic or a defect? just wtf?
I only have one ankle bone?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a joint. Lose some weight and you will see it better.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • im pretty skinny already tho, i'm 50kg and i'm 164cm:/ i always had this so i just dont get it

• It looks like water retention.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want a correct answer, you should probably ask your doctor. Not trying to be a smartbutt or anything on here is like asking google about your symptoms.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE