How many off days do you allow yourself at the gym?

I took a day off to rest my body, but I find myself wishing I could go. I don't like any off days. The gym is happy placeπŸ™ƒ

Anyways, is one fine, or would that be pushing body?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Off days can be 1 to 2 days but i would include some light stretched maybe get in a 30 min walk in there just so your not at a complete rest, maybe some light yoga

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i only go to gym 3-4 times per week, so i have 3-4 days off to do other stuff. honestly, unless we know what your gym routine is, we can't say if you're pushing your body or not. like if all you do is heavy barbell squats for 6 days per week then yeah, you're pushing it. if you're doing different muscle groups and cardio/HIIT every other day then that's totally fine. like switching weight day and cardio/HIIT day every other day and also not constantly doing the same muscle groups then it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• When I am starting over 1-2 days in the first week, for 45min. 3 days x week when I begging to go frequently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two or three times a week, skipping days not all at once, but I rarely go to the gym, home workout for me, yoga mat and some space is fine

0|0
    0|0
  • More like off years

0|0
    0|0
    • To increase strength, you needn't work the same muscle group more than twice a week. Might be more for cardio.

• 2 max lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t go to the gym

0|0
    0|0
  • At the most 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol about a thousand or so

0|0
    0|0