Money vs Health what you'll choose?

These days i find people making more money ignore their health and end up with a lifetime disease and overweight and some of them have to suffer with it from very young age.

Even making lots of healthy goals they can't follow because of busy schedule and circumstances so the question is What would you choose and why?Money vs Health what you'll choose?

48

Most Helpful Girls

• Health... If you have the whole money on the world, but don't have health then you can't enjoy anything much I think... And money can't buy you happiness also

• Unfortunately I'd choose money. Money is needed for EVERYTHING. And I can't afford to not get money.

• Lol you’re crazy

• I will never understand your perspective
      on life

• Believe me I've gathered.