Money vs Health what you'll choose?

These days i find people making more money ignore their health and end up with a lifetime disease and overweight and some of them have to suffer with it from very young age.

Even making lots of healthy goals they can't follow because of busy schedule and circumstances so the question is What would you choose and why?Money vs Health what you'll choose?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Health... If you have the whole money on the world, but don't have health then you can't enjoy anything much I think... And money can't buy you happiness also

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately I'd choose money. Money is needed for EVERYTHING. And I can't afford to not get money.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol you’re crazy

• Show All
    • I will never understand your perspective
      on life

• Believe me I've gathered.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 8

• As someone who at some point had very little of either at some point, I can say it and without a doubt: If I will have good health in spite of having no money, I would go with good health, all the time, every time.

You cannot put a price on your health. Some health conditions have no cure, and no amount of money can spare you their agony.

I'm not saying that I'm OK with having no money. I'm just saying that health wins this competition.

0|1
    0|0
  • Money for me at the cost of health (if I can't have both) since I can use it to take care of other people, like if a loved one gets really ill, I could then afford the best treatment for them. Health would only have direct benefits towards me, whereas money could benefit everyone I'm interested in (including me).

0|1
    0|0
    • The most miserable kind of existence for me is to be so poor that I can't even afford to take care of myself let alone others. With money I can at least pay for myself and potentially even help other people, provide my children with a more comfortable lifestyle (maybe one where they can focus more on their health), etc. I can buy things that last beyond my lifetime for people I care about with money. I can't buy that with health.

Note that I assumed we can't have both. I saw the question as "dirt poor and living paycheck-to-paycheck or on welfare but healthy" vs. "being rich but with a very limited lifespan due to chronic conditions and maybe an unhealthy workaholic lifestyle".

• Health all the way. Money can't buy you health but if you are healthy you can earn it. I have seen a lot of people with loads of money who spend most of their money and time in a hospital and still getting no where.

0|1
    0|0
  • 100% money, I can live without a leg or other such issues. I can't live without money. The hard truth is the more money you have, the more likely you'll be able to pay for cures regarding health

0|1
    0|0
  • Money is pointless if you’re dead. lol Plus fitness is part of health. ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • What good would money be if I have bad health?

0|1
    0|0
  • Health for sure

0|1
    0|0
  • Health

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes