Do you consider yourself physically fit and healthy?

3257

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh good god no.
    Most people wouldn't say I'm fat, because I'm tall and it kind of thins me out. At least in appearance. But I sure as Hell feel fat. I need to lose it something bad.

• I can last the whole 90 minutes of a soccer match, so I think I'm still okay. When I first started playing competitively, I couldn't go beyond 20. I'm just an average, able-bodied person, so if I can do it, a majority of people can as well.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, I'm physically fit. Recently I've been a little unwell. But I plan on getting back on track starting tomorrow.
    However, I'm not the healthiest person I know. I love food too much haha so I tend to indulge myself there. But I'm going to try being the healthiest I can be. Baby steps. :)

• I've been told by my doctor but I'm very healthy and fit compared to most people my age because a lot of English young people binge drink, smoke, eat unhealthy, do drugs and sit at home all day. I was quite surprised because I wouldn't say I was exactly a fitness freak, I just eat a balanced diet and keep myself busy but I definitely believe there's room for improvement and I've been so out of shape lately, I need to get my summer body 馃槀