Girls, Do your boobs get sweaty with the hot weather we are having?

TrixiePooch
It's not strange to have your boobs sweat as we got tons of sweat glands on every part of our body except your soles of your feet and your palms. Some of that sweat may just be water trapped under you boobs after a shower. Then it sits there and more sweat comes out and you got a pool between them. What I do is when I get out of the shower I towel dry as best I can and then take my hair dryer to dry my body off. Just lift your boobs and blow dry under them. It also doesn't hurt to use talcum powder and it smells good too. But keep your dryer moving so you don't burn anything by sitting in one place too long. If water sits under your boobs bacteria can form and give you musty boobs and your bra will smell too. Need I say other regions should be dried well too. Because no one wants water dripping down your butt crack or other moist areas.
Damn, something smells fishy!
Damn, something smells fishy!
10