I'm getting this pulling feeling above my butt, right next to my two dimples, is that bad?

I haven't worked out for like a month cause I was taking a break and it turned into a longer period than I intended, anyways now that I've started working out, I did some stretching like splits and bend over stretch and that was it then I started working out, first was squats then other exercises at home, for 30 mins and now today when I went to workout I'm feeling that pull and it hurts a little when doing squats, and lunges, I'm doing same workout I've been doing for months, I've never had any problems before why is this happening now? Is it cause I didn't stretch enough? Should I keep working out or rest til it heals? Will it go away? Is it normal? I'm getting fat, I need to workout! ! :(
1
1