Do you use an electic toothbrush or just a normal one?

Just curious because today i bought an electric one.
  • Electric Toothbrush
    Vote A
  • Normal Tooth brush
    Vote B
  • I don't brush my teeth
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 44 and never had a cavity. I used a manual toothbrush for 42 of those years. I decided to switch to an electric toothbrush and I think it does a better job that the manual toothbrush. I like that it has a timer for 2 minutes so that I don't under brush. The only drawback for me is that I brush my tongue and the head of an electric toothbrush is much much smaller.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Electric toothbrushes do a better job of cleaning stains, but the downside for some people is that if you are not careful, you can get gum recession. If you use a manual toothbrush, be sure to spend 30 seconds on each quadrant. Also, floss before you brush. And in the morning, use the tongue scraper as part of your brushing routine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• i was told by my dentist to use an electric tooth brush since its better for me to use, but some times i switch. i had two root canal in one day and it still hurts so i do light brushing for now

0|1
    0|0
  • Normal one. I bough a box of 20 bamboo toothbrushes (which are amazing, never going back to normals ones)

0|1
    0|0
  • Electric brushes better in my opinion than a regular one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Battery Free for Me. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • electric ones don't work as well
    so normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Electric. Its sooo much more efficient.

0|0
    1|0
  • Who the fuck brushes their teeth its 2018

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I use a normal toothbrush. Don't have to charge, which isn't that much of a hassle, but It's a great workout and technically speaking I burn around 28 calories just like that! Boom, science.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal, but I would want to try an electric one, as they're supposed to be much better and do a better job, even if they're quite expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always use the one given to me at my dental cleaning. But I also sometimes use my electric SoniCare in addition to my regular brush

0|0
    0|0
  • Not brushing your teeth is gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • Electric

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't brushed my teeth in 7 years. It's a conspiracy to get you to poison yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes