Do you use an electic toothbrush or just a normal one?

Just curious because today i bought an electric one.
  • Electric Toothbrush
  • Normal Tooth brush
  • I don't brush my teeth
    Vote C

97

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 44 and never had a cavity. I used a manual toothbrush for 42 of those years. I decided to switch to an electric toothbrush and I think it does a better job that the manual toothbrush. I like that it has a timer for 2 minutes so that I don't under brush. The only drawback for me is that I brush my tongue and the head of an electric toothbrush is much much smaller.

Most Helpful Guy

• Electric toothbrushes do a better job of cleaning stains, but the downside for some people is that if you are not careful, you can get gum recession. If you use a manual toothbrush, be sure to spend 30 seconds on each quadrant. Also, floss before you brush. And in the morning, use the tongue scraper as part of your brushing routine.