Does weightlifting stunt growth?

I weight lift a lot and I was wondering if it can stunt your growth or if that’s just a myth. I also want to know when puberty ends because I still don’t really have hips and it looks kinda weird :(.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• height, bone structure, pelvis width, femur length/size and etc. is purely genetics, there are many people (both males and females) that barely touched any weights until they're 25 to 30 years old and they are still short, have short hip width than shoulder, and etc. as your bones continue to grow longer and wider throughout puberty, your muscles will slowly adapt to it by slowly grow with it over time. just make sure you are doing your mobility and flexibility work, foam rolling or using a massage roller stick to roll out your muscles to release tension and knots in your muscles.