Is zero figure really unattractive?

I hv a zero figure naturally. everyone i meet seems to assume i am anorexic or something. All the models and actresses in the movies work hard to acheive such body and they are idealised in tv but in reality we are skinny shamed. Is it really that big of a deal or are people just jealousIs zero figure really unattractive?

729

Most Helpful Guys

• It's hard to maintain depending on the body type, and i think that's really what people admire about.

• I am not maintaining anything. i just can't gain weight.

• But everyone makes fun of me even my mother

• What's there to make fun of... that's kind of messed up

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the height. A size zero woman who is petite say 5'2 and under will look perfect whereas a 5'8 or taller woman may look too skinny or anorexic.