When working out or training, what is one thing where you go “Oh man, I’m really not looking forward to doing that today”?

For me, it’s 1 mile repeats at about 90% effort, also known as tempo, threshold, long interval, or continuous high intensity runs

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Stretching I guess...
    It’s just the least fun thing about dancing, but it is still important

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stretching my hamstrings for 2 30sec moments.

When working out or training, what is one thing where you go “Oh man, I’m really not looking forward to doing that today”?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I'd rather let the maggots eat my face than work out
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not looking forward to weight training. Squats suck too

0|0
    0|0
    • They do, the way I do them

• Show All
    • Well at least you were in your room. I could never do that in public. I'll just breath heavy

• Yeah, I wouldn’t do it in a commercial gym. A priest would probably be called

• Working out or training.

1|1
    0|0
  • Doing the warm-up before Jiu Jitsu

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting out of bed when it's cold.

1|0
    0|0
  • Squats I just can't stand them

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dislike running

0|0
    0|0
  • Squats with weights... butt burning arghhh ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • Squats with weights are also horrible for me. I have them (dumbbell) hoisted up on my shoulders and then I do high rep squats. I think my forearm and grip give out before my legs do, also, my shoulders as well. You should try those sometime, they’re challenging

• I will do, and I just changed my mind, I went to the basement where my boyfriend was in his gym doing pull ups, and my dumb ass tried to copy him... my shoulder hurts so baddd.

What Guys Said 8

• Most Hiit sort of sucks.
    Also squats. I don’t mind dead’s but squats it’s like the bar wants to drive you down. To hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tricep extensions. Everything else is a good burned out muscle pain but triceps leaves an over stretched and strained muscle pain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cardio. Have shite lungs from smoking and feel like I will die if I continue

0|0
    0|0
  • Stairs. I do them but I really really hate them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hack squats

0|0
    0|0
  • Leg day

0|0
    0|0
  • The thought of working out itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Push up