Depression is causing nightmares and insomnia? I'm never happy?

It's gotten bad so I'm asking a question about it. I work two jobs so I'm up every morning at 5am and I work two to three shifts everyday but no matter what day I don't get home until late at night and even when I'm a little early I can't fall asleep or I do and have a horrible nightmare and wake up and just lay there until my alarm goes off
This 😞
This 😞
I'm pretty sure I haven't slept more that 4 hours in the last 3 days. It's 3am right now as I'm typing this and I just woke up from another nightmare. I'm off from my morning job but I still have my evening job tomorrow and important thing to take care of in the morning.
I'm never happy. When I'm at work I'm upset because there's no opportunity to move up and I'm stuck being yelled at or I'm just alone all day while everyone else gets along. When I'm home I'm just lonely and tired and can't sleep because I'm angry and upset and if I do go to sleep I wake up from a nightmare and by then it's too late to go back to sleep even if I could
Why me?
Why me?
So can anyone help me? What should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• A friend of mine has insomnia so we called eachother and it helped keep away his nightmares, maybe get someone who will call you when you have nightmares

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• usually depression mkes you sleep lot. As far as nightmares go, consult a doctor

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

I used to sleep a lot and not have as many nightmares but lately I haven't been able to socialize daily since I'm not in school so I think that's part of it

Recommended myTakes