Do your stomach hurts during a period?

EVERY time I'm on my period it hurts like hell and it makes me crawl in pain in my bed for the whole day. What is even worse, I always also get diarrhea so I can't go to school (I have NO idea what is the correlation between those two things, but there is some. Weird).

I want to know how common is it for girls to suffer like this, because I know some of them have their period short and without any pain.

*If you're a guy and curious about results that's why I left it open for both sexes. If you're not interested, simply don't click on this*
  • Yes, it hurts like hell
  • Yes, it kinda hurt
  • No it usually doesn't
    Vote C
  • No it never hurts me
    Vote D

2911

Most Helpful Guys

• You can prevent some of the pain/uncomfortableness you feel, by adjusting your diet slightly, or cutting down on certain things, like salty/fatty foods and caffeine. And including food rich in iron into your diet.

There are also other things you can do, such as exercise, or other activities. Even during your ordeal, moving is supposed to relieve some of the pain.

Most Helpful Girls

• Mine have been awful since I was a young girl. I've learned to deal with it over time. I now keep Pepto tablets, imodium, and both tylenol and Ibuprofen on me so I can alternate between them.
    First day is always the worst for me. I usually start the day with 4 IB pills and then about three hours later take two Tylenols. I keep that schedule for the day Every 3 to 4 hours taking a alternating dose of either IB or Tylenol. The pepto helps most stomach pains and for the loose poop, imodium is the way to go. Just have to be careful not to take to much or you'll get constipated.
    I also bring my heating pad with me during the first three days so that I don't have to miss work

• I also have either diarrhea or obstipation on my first day of period along with preeetty heavy cramps. Still feeling lucky because all these things never last for longer than one day...
    Weirdly enough I hardly had any pain or digestive problems during period until I turned about 20.

• I also have it only for one day, it's difficult to believe that some poor girls have it for longer.
      And at first I also didn't have all of those symptoms, it all came after 2/3 years after my first period