Do you think obesity is a problem in your country?

Please tell me which country you're from and elaborate yourself. Detailed comments and statistics (percentages) appreciated. #Overweight #Obesity #Fat

According to a researcher interviewed by NRK - a Norwegian news channel, ca. 70% of the Norwegian population are overweight. The number was higher than I thought. I guessed ca. 45 - 50%. I've noticed there are more people getting health problems and being overweight. Almost everyone over 60 are overweight. Many foreigners believes almost everyone in Scandinavia are slim, but I can tell them that certain stereotypes aren't true. Many Scandinavians looks like many British and American people, not like the few handpicked celebrities. Junk food isn't only common in the US. Norway started the last decades to adopt the American food and TV-culture too.
Yes, we've an extreme obesity problem (Explain)
We've a big overweight population. It's a problem, but not extreme (Explain)
There are more overweight now than earlier, but not a big problem (Explain)
Vote C
No, there are very few overweight and obesity is rarely a problem (Explain)
Vote D
No, almost everyone are fit and healthy (Explain)
Vote E
No, underweight is a bigger problem (Explain)
Vote F
Other (Explain What & Why)
Vote G
GirlGuy
24
25