What is the dream body type you would wish for your significant other?

If my SO had this body type, it would already be perfect to me. A bit more than this or abs wouldn't bother me, but I wouldn't ask for more either.

What about yours? You can also share photos.
Consider this question like your favorite pizza type, your favorite video game or maybe car?

I am just asking a simple question about preference. Everyone should be having something at some point, nothing hurts.

1118

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't care about his body type.
    I just want him to be healthy, not overweight or underweight.
    It doesn't matter whether he has abs or not.

• Okay, I would like him to be a little bit slim build, I wouldn't mind a little bit muscular one, but I don't like too muscular or fat ones.

• @to late reply: I dislike too muscular or also fat ones too, I guess we have same preference on that more or less

• My S. O. has green eyes and brown hair (he used to be blonde) well I like blue/green eyes and blond hair combinarion the most because it is rare here, but I've seen ridiculously hot men with brown hair and eyes, too.
      My s. o. prefers brown hair and brown eyes since he is tired of seeing blonde girls everywhere, when I told him that I want to bleach my hair he said he worships dark hair and begged me to not to. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚