Have You Ever Been Overweight/Underweight?

I have been teased and isolated for being underweight. Has this happened to anyone else?

811

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have always been underweight. My doctor advised I try and gain some weight. I know being underweight does not look good and you used to thinking that you have to be skinny and healthy. Being underweight is completely unhealthy and there are lot of health problems associated with it. Sometimes it is the fault of our lifestyle which is not healthy at all. So try some good diet plan along with routine exercises to gain weight and look healthy.