Do you really think that people with borderline are bad people? Evil people?

I was disappointed when I read comments how borderlines are crazy and evil people. I have borderline and I spent 100 days in the mental hospital. At first we thought it's depression but it's borderline. I've witnessed a lot of traumatic things and was abandoned by my father. I still love him. Even if it hurt. I can fight a lot. I'm really impulsive person and I spent a night in jail because I punched a cup. But I swear to God I'm such a good person. I'm empathetic and I'm happy when you're happy, I'm sad when you're sad. I give my whole heart to people close to me. I'd risk my life to save someone. Yes, I've had a lot of one night stands and yes, I drank a lot. Fought a lot. But I'm not a bad person. I simply don't know how to live anymore. I don't want to drag someone into my mess. That's why when sometimes serious comes to me, I run away so you wouldn't feel bad. Because I can ruin you. Not by choice.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't make you a bad person. It wasn't your fault for getting that, especially due to trauma

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. They are most likely trauma survivors. But they are people you have to stay away from.